Friday, January 16, 2009

Weather Schmeather

It's a cold one here today.....16 degrees......this is probably a good thing since soon I'll be spending about 3 weeks in the Frozen Tundra. I'm such a wimp though...cuz here I am 'freezing' and 'hating' this 16 degree weather ..what am I going to do with -20+ weather!!!! and SNOW...OMG SNOW for days on end??? MY SIL tells me they are expecting about 6 inches today....added to all the other inches they've been getting left and right?? and "I" wanted to move there??? What on God's Green Earth was I thinking????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Admittedly, the arctic cold snap has ended and today's high, in my neck of the woods is 22 degrees, above zero! But, no snow; that's all up north in your future neck of the woods.

Stay warm. Once you get here, you won't be warm again. I know, not a good thing to hear but what can I say? Fair warning and all that...

Maggii said...

Wow..it only got up to about 24 here yesterday...so we actually had similar cold for a change...LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...