Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Prolific Day As Well....

Three posts in one day...why is it some days it's like pulling teeth to figure out 3 sentences to write and then other days I just can't stop??!! Really, I just wanted to share a few pics I recieved recently...like earlier tonight....
Here I present you with The Recruit, although he's really not a "Recruit" anymore....then again Co-ed isn't really a "Co-ed" anymore, either....Not sure if the
CDR should still be referred to as such? Drama Teen and Genius Boy will ALWAYS be.......


Any way.....here he is:

Serious

Not So Serious


And here is his room....he has the bottom bunk..over there in the bottom left corner...I can tell because I recognize the Blanket...My mom made it for him when he was little.


His shoes all lined up.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...