Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Quiet Day

After the excitement of the last two days, today was a pretty quiet day....Aunt Flo decided to drop by so I'm feeling pretty yucky....her first day or so is always difficult. I stayed in my PJ's all day....got some housework done and am trying to bake another loaf of bread with the Bread Machine, this time with new yeast....Later I'll get dressed and head out to Choir Practice...and tonight we have to change out the Christmas Decor at Church. I'm not really feeling up to it, but they'll probably need my help.

2 comments:

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Yeah my Aunt came to visit today too...
Ugh Yeah and my wonderful husband gave me his precious cold!
This is gonna be a fun week! haha
Lets go have some chocolate together k?
:D

Maggii said...

Sounds great to me....choclate makes everything better...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...