Friday, January 30, 2009

FlashBack Fridays

Tara over at Too Much Information is hosting :



I want to join in the fun, so here's my First FlashBack.....



There I am at the end of the table with my Dad....I'm not sure what this 'event' was...I'm assuming it's either Christmas or Easter at my Memere's...we appear to all be eating Pie....It might even be Christmas Eve. Next to me to the right(my left) is my Aunt Karen(red headband) next to her is my cousin Debbie and then My Cousin Claire in the blue plaid...On the other side of the table is my Cousin Gail in pale yellow, and next to her (sitting to MY right) is my Cousin Pam. I'm not sure how old I am here...I'd say around 2 or maybe 3 years old. My cousin Gail is one year older than me and she looks to be at least 3 or even 4 in this picture...

6 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

I love this picture! The wallpaper, the curtains, the hairdos.... Perfect!

Wallpaper has been a little bit of a theme. I've seen a couple other flashbacks that have fab retro wallpaper in them. Love it!

Thanks for playing, I'm glad people are jumping in!

Maggii said...

Yeah...gotta love my aunt Lydia's Beehive....and if you look closely she also wearing Catseye glasses...

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Ok... I love the glasses they're FAB!!! Cute flashback! Visiting via Mr. Linky!

Mel said...

I love all the old styles, they are great! Not just clothes but decor as well!!

Just stopping by via Mr. Linky.

Kim said...

I am diggin' those hairdos. That's a great pic. Isn't this Flashback Friday thing great?

Maggii said...

It was pretty fun....not only did it bring up memories from my own pic...but looking at everyone elses brought up other similar memories...like the Cakerpickers....LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...