Friday, January 02, 2009

Shopoholic?

Ok , so it's only the second day of the New Year and already I've blown my resolve to be more mindful of my shopping!! What WAS I thinking heading to Target today? That store always does me in, I always find TONS of things I just HAVE to have....so ......I spent $324.28. Now some of it was Grocery items and cleaning supplies....Our Target isn't a Super Target...but it does have a pretty decent Grocery Section and I love their Archer Farms Foods. I also like the Method Cleaning supplies that can be found at Target.

You know how I've been craving color though..I mentioned it a few posts back....well....Target has what cures those cravings..LOL. I did get a set of King Sheets that I've been meaning to buy for a while and which was my main reason for going in the first place. They are Rachel Ashwell, the pink Rosebuds. Here's a look at most of my haul:

We start out in the Kitchen with a cute little Valentines Mug, I couldn't resist the Birdies. And these really cute Green and White bowls....
With matching mugs.....


Then these Melamine Dishes.....


and adorable Birdie Tea light holders....Then we move upstairs....some bright stripey knee-highs to brighten my day...the Rachel Ashwell Sheets....this cute Wedding Couple I couldn't resist( I miss CDR so much) and I found this awesome BRIGHT Tropical Pillow that is to die for!! and this cute little matching sign...Enjoy Life...I think I am going to make that my Mantra for the year....Enjoy Life!Moving over to the right....these adorable mustard yellow Flats....I have been looking these over every time I go to Target for months now..and I keep talking myself out of them...the other day I saw them on a cute blogger out in blogland and thought to myself " Man, I shoulda bought those when I had the chance!" Well...today I had the chance and those babies are mine! Then I saw this cute ruffly green cardigan....love it.....and finally a comfy long nightie and some bright red long johns.....I have a pair in pink Stripes that you can see over here.....I was wearing them all morning until I finally had to get dressed to go shopping..LOL
And so here is my new pillow in it's place of honor......It makes me smile every time I walk into the room....and last but not least I thought I'd share one of my food purchases..it caught my eye over on the clearance rack....I'm not exactly sure what it is..I 'think' it the cake..at first I thought it was pudding ..then thought maybe just the chocolate to make either the pudding or the cake...but I'm pretty sure it's the cake.......the girls and I will find out when we open it I guess.P.S. I also spent $6.91 at Wendy's on my way home for a grand total of $330.49

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...