Thursday, January 29, 2009

Forced Family Fun Night......

I had a friend who used to make her Family participate in what she called Forced Family Fun Night.....no one could make other plans....and the usual plan was to do something really fun as a family...makes sense.....
So last night we had our own little FFFN......Forced because the power went out and there was nothing better to do...no TV ...no Internet...house pretty much completely dark. except for a few small candles I could scrounge up...LOL

Anyway Genius Boy thought it might be fun to introduce us to Just THE Best Board Game of ALL Time. His words. It's called Settlers and was actually pretty fun and easy to play. Co-ed had actually played it before so she had a pretty good grasp of the game..I'd never played so it took a little getting used to it...by the second round I had it down. I don't know why we don't do this more often....it was such a nice night. GB even made Enchiladas after the power came back on...Actually he had started them right before it went off and wasn't able to finish them without the power. Co-ed and I had already eaten dinner but once those Enchiladas came out we couldn't resist!!..LOL So we had TWO dinners last night. And here I'm trying to lose weight...oh well....










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...