Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love a Great Deal!

Today I got a courtesy call from Men's Wearhouse.....seems we had a $50 gift certificate that was about to expire today....Last summer when CDR was first planning to retire we bought him a couple of New Suits there, and since we were spending so much we figured it was worth it to join their rewards program. It was pretty cool that they called as I had totally forgotten about it...So I decided to head out there and see if I could find anything for him. Lucky for us they had a pretty nice clearance going on.....I was able to get him two nice $50 sweaters for FREE!! Doesn't get much better than that!

Then I went to Target and bought a few things for myself.....The other day I got a cute black cotton dress on clearance for $6.24.....I wore it today...it's actually a Liz Lange Maternity Dress....NO......I'm not pregnant!!! But it fits perfectly and doesn't even look 'maternity" on me..they had some other cute maternity stuff real cheap so I decided to go ahead and pick up a few more pieces....I was able to get another dress and cardigan for $6.84 and $8.24.....and a regular top for $3.24....annnnnd a New Coverlet and Shams for our King Size Bed for less than $50! A successful shopping day



















Wearing the Black Cotton Liz Lange Dress I bought on clearance the other day, a Brown Knit Jacket that I've had for a while, Black Tights and my new Brown Fringe Boots.
Ambie just HAD to get in on the Photo Session...LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...