Sunday, July 06, 2008

What I've Worn

I've been trying to wear more of my clothing these days....instead of wearing the same things over and over......my closet is stuffed to the gills with enough clothing to wear something different every day of the month( see my closet pic a few posts down). I have consciously been trying not to shop so much ...I did pretty good last month and only bought a few things....I've also been weeding things out and donating a ton of clothes to GoodWill....I bought these two cute dresses at Target last year...and really never wore them, so I pulled them out this weekend and wore them and loved them....they looked so cute! and were pretty comfy....just right for bumming around the house...

1 comment:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Those are both really cute! I like the first one the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...