Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FaceBook!

Ok..so I am like totally addicted to FaceBook. I had set up a FaceBook account a while back but never did anything with it. Then the other day my daughters informed me that their Father-the CDR, had a FaceBook??!! WHAT!!!??? Too funny!! So I HAD to check it out......You have to 'know' the Commander....he is always sooooo NOT hip to what is popular and happening, so I was quite Surprised....I've already had to correct him on one of his Graduation Dates...LOL....he can't even remember how old he is each year.....LOL...come to find most of CDR's extended family is on Facebook too..so it's really great we can all share pics of our visits and keep in touch.....and I now have tons of 'friends".....I've got Flair.....and other cute add ons......it's awesome!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...