Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Lazy Days

Thought I'd snap a few pics of my kids doing what they do best....this is where you can find the Co-ed most days.......You see what's in her hands there....yeah....... then there's the recruit...now don't let the notebook fool you....he's trying to act like he's all doing something important....but he's not........those are his 'gaming' notes......
and Genius Boy.....now granted he is about to go off to work.....just had to drop into the Living
Room to check up on Co-eds day of Video Gaming.......

This is what has had their attention for the last week or so......

1 comment:

Deeny said...

Hi, was just clicking on blogs from other blogs that I was reading and stumbled across yours. I Loved your pictures of your home and the beautiful Countryside/Land you have. I would love to move further out into the country. I live in a nice neighborhoodbut the city surrounds us here.

I scrolled further down and saw your kiddos photos you posted. That is kinda funny I posted on my blog the other day about my college daughter moving home for the summer back from the college dorm. The image of your daughter is mine to a T. :-) I see I am not alone LOL.

I agree the lazy days of summer.
Have a great afternoon.
Deana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...