Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Operation House continues

We are still working on the House.....I have no idea what we are doing this fall...moving ...staying....whatever......Commander just can't seem to make up his mind what he wants to do. I think he's going to take the position he was offered here. He had a job offer up in Wisconsin but I don't think he's interested after talking to them. We're still going to look at houses up there while we are on vacation next week. But I really have a feeling we are staying.....



So on to OH....we are now workiing on the livingroom....it's still not done and it's in complete disarray.....we did get the walls painted though. This is what they looked like when I first started putting up the Primer.....they used be a 'barn' red...I liked it....but I was getting tired of them....they'd been this color for a good 10 years.

Here they are all Primed.....And finally here is the finished product. the color is Ocean Pearl. It's a sortof greyish, greenish, blueish color. It changes with the light. The sample showed it a bit darker than it actually turned out, so I'm a little disappointed that it's not quite what I expected. But I think I like it. I'm glad to finally have the paneling painted over, at leaast. We're going to put dark wood floors in here soon too, which is why the room isn't put back together yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...