Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sooooooo

the Commander had an interview last week for a New Job....and ................they offered him the position!!!....actually they came after him to begin with...so I guess it's not a surprise.....but looks like CDR is VERY interested in accepting the offer......which means we'd be staying here for a few more years.....so at this point it's very likely we wont be selling the house and moving soon...if so, we can slow down a little with the home renovations......I'm kind of hoping he decides to take it and let us stay here....I was excited about moving to WI and being around family....but then again I Really love it here and I'm used to us being on our own too......we've put down roots here.

I don't know?....either way I'm sure I'll be happy....I just hate this 'limbo' feeling of not knowing what we are doing......but it sounds more and more like CDR will be taking the job.

2 comments:

Laura said...

How wonderful that you can stay "at home", where you've been for so long. Of course, sad that you've already painted over all the lovely colored walls :-( but you can paint them again, right? :-)

Maggii said...

don't tell hubby , but I'm actually liking the neutral color scheme..LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...