Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Belated Birthday....

Last Thursday was the CDR's Birthday. Unfortunately it was also the day the girls and I were at JMU for Orientation. So we were unable to Celebrate with him. We did call him from the Restaurant and sang him Happy Birthday, and we bought him a JMU T-shirt while we were up there. We also Stopped at the Grocery on our way home and bought him a Cake...but it was late and he was too tired to eat any that night.



So after Mass on Sunday, our family was sortof hanging back putting our equipment away and chatting with the other Choir Members, when everyone started calling for CDR and telling us they 'needed" him out in the fellowship area....We had no idea what was going on....but one of the Ladies at Church who realized it was his Birthday last week and that the girls and I weren't home to make him a cake...decided to make him a Cake so we could all Celebrate this Sunday..I think he was pretty touched by her generosity ..I know I was..I almost Cried. Have I ever said how much I LOVE this Church and the People who attend!!

Here's Miss M ...the Baker of the The Cake..............

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...