Saturday, June 21, 2008

OH- The Entry

As I mentioned earlier Operation House is in full swing these days. A couple of weeks ago we tackeled the Entry. I posted a couple fo pics of our initial work . Here are a few in progress and final product pics....We also Started on the Laundry Room and Upstairs Bath. They are almost done now
Here we have a nice neutral Tan going up....Commander chose it to match the new marble tiles we'll be putting in.( they have some tannish veins thru them) I'm not in LOVE with this color but It's ok. I kinda like it...I just REALLY LOVED my BLUE........
.
Drama Teen was hoping to Bribe the Commander for a favor............he granted the favor although I'm pretty sure he would have without her Bribe.......LOL
I also really LOVED the Green in my Laundry ..it made it so cheery......now it's a boooooring shade of Ivory....blah....
As is the Pink Bathroom...although I have to admit the PINK in there, WAS a bit much......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...