Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lunch with the Church Ladies

A few months ago a few of the women from our Church started a Ladies Lunch Group...We'd meet each Friday(whoever could make it) at a different Restaurant in the area. Life got really busy for most of us and we hadn't had one of our weekly Lunches for a few weeks. My friend "D" called yesterday to see if we could get together and sent out an e-mail to the rest of the ladies to see who could join us.. we got a pretty good group together. I brought the C0-ed along as well. She's never one to turn down lunch..especially if Mom is paying...LOL


We went to RoseBay's Seafood in Chesapeake. We'd been there before and really liked it. The weather has been so nice lately we took advantage of it and chose to eat outside on the terrace.




Me and the C0-ed. It's fun to have her home for the summer. I really miss her when she's away at VA Tech.
Couldn't resist this sign.....OOPS


I ordered a Crab Cake Sandwich with Sweet Potato Salad. Yummy.

This is what I wore today. One of my Favorite Outfits.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...