Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

The Commander has told me, oh I don't know how many times, but quite a few, that we now have Primer, so I can start on the living room. Today I finally got the hint. It's not that I'm 'slow' or anything...I was just tuning him out all those other times..LOL


So I decided to bite the bullet and get started. I haven't done much , just the edging on one wall. But hey, it's a start.

And now it's time for a snack break.....contemplating wether I want to get the roller out and finish that wall or not? I don't really WANT to...but it would be nice to get it out of the way. BTW I HATE that paneling...always have.....Commander likes it...I'm not sure what his problem is, but he LIKES paneling.....I think we're going to paint it though. I'm surprised he's willing because he really LOVES paneling...and this is REAL OAK paneling!! I've hated it since the day we moved in, 12 years ago.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...