Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today's Food and Exercise Journal

I woke up today in time for the Namaste Yoga Workout on FitTV. I had a quick glass of water before the workout. After the workout I did 10 push ups. I've been trying to do these every day. It's been about a week and a half. The first couple days I did them ...they were HARD! Now I can get thru the 10 pretty well. I may need to start adding a few more....

9:15:

Green Tea with about 1 tsp sugar. This is a good thing for me...I used to put 3 tsp in my tea...but lately I don't like it so sweet so I've been cutting back. And I'm finding I like it better this way.
Also had a small piece of French Bread with a smidgen of European Butter, and 1/2 a yogurt. I wasn't able to finish the yogurt, it was just too sweet for me today, and I really wasn't that hungry.


12:00:
For lunch I had a small bowl of Miso Soup, some Wheat Crackers with Spinach and Artichoke Spread, and a handful of Grapes with water. It was a satisfying lunch.

I've worked on cleaning out more of my dresser and closet and have a bunch more STUFF to drop of at Goodwill later today.

2:00pm:

Ran some errands including dropping off a ton of STUFF at Goodwill.

4:00pm:

After arriivng home from my errands I had a snack...these were in the freezer....



Spent the rest of the afternoon sifting thru old pictures.....reminiscing.


7:00pm:

Finally got around to having dinner ...starting to feel hungry....had more leftover Couscous...some Veggies with Ranch Dip and a Baby Belle Cheese Round, with Water. I've been trying to drink water thruout the day. I left a few bites on my plate, since I was feeling full already. I recently read Bethany Frankel's Naturally Thin and one of her 'rules' is to "leave a few bites" and not be part of the 'Clean Plate Club"....so I'm trying to incorporate that into my life. I actually really liked the book and felt it was all pretty good advice...
Photobucket


9:35:

Starting feeling a little hungry so I had 3 slices of pound cake again....



Today's Outfit:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...