Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring!

I think Spring has to be one of my favorite times of year! Spring here in Virginia has been absolutley wonderful, so far. The Weather has been glorious( most days). We live 'sortof" out in the country, so it's peaceful, the sun shines, the birds chirp. Of course, with Spring, comes that feeling of "New Beginnings" , "Fresh Starts" and so on.....



In a month or so I should be able to move up to my new house in Wisconsin. CDR is renovating, he's torn down walls, pulled up floors, knocked down stairs(yes THOSE stairs...but he's rebuilding not 'moving " them) . The decorator in me can't wait to see what he's doing and hoping he impliments some of my ideas! I can't wait to just 'get in there" and start arranging furniture and making it pretty. I have so many ideas running in my head as to what 'style" I want to do this house in. It's taking everything in me not to go crazy shopping for the 'new' house!


These days I'm slanting towards a softer, slightly romantic( but not overly so), pared down look. Pale colors, mostly blues and grays and whites. A little Frill but again not overly so. I'm trying to carry that over in my clothing style as well. Spring just brings so many ideas and options.
What I wore to Church Yesterday:
Tulip Dress-Dress Barn
Green Ruffled Cardi-Target
Yellow T-Strap Sandals-DSW


And...What I'm wearing Today:
Ivory Ruffled Top-Target
Fair Isle Cardi-Thrift
Pink Ruffled Tiered Skirt-Rose's
Leopard Print Flats-Old Navy
(I have a bit of a love affair with Ruffles lately)




On the home front we've hired a new Realtor. The old one just wasn't cutting it for us, and when her contract expired last week, we found someone new. Hopefully this new guy can get people in to at least LOOK at the house! Of course now that our house 'went off the market"(it's being listed again today) I am getting phone calls galore from realtors in the area who want to promise they can sell my house....the phone has been ringing off the hook all day!
Relaxing while I get ready to blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...