Monday, April 27, 2009

Food and Excercise Journal for Today:

This morning I had every intention of getting up in time to do the Namaste Yoga workout on FitTV. I woke up around 8:00ish, but rolled over for just a few minutes and fell back asleep until 9:00 which meant I missed the Yoga workout. Oh well.....

9:10:
For Breakfast I had a Cup of Coffee with sugar and milk and 3 thin slices of Sara Lee Poundcake.Afterwards I had a glass of Water.


10:20:
Since I missed the Yoga workout, decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. Took about 20 minutes. Felt good. No bugs at this time of day and it was nice and sunny out but not 'too hot' yet. Came back and had more water.


12:30:
The Namaste Yoga Workout comes on again at 12:30 so I decided to go ahead and do it before having lunch today. I really enjoyed it and really need to make sure to get up early enough to do it first thing in the monring.

1:30:
I finally got around to having lunch at 1:30, because after Yoga I decided to weed out my Dresser. I got it organized and managed to weed out quite a bit of clothing for Goodwill....

For lunch I had some leftover Couscous and a salad.....My eyes were bigger than my stomach though, so I wasn't able to eat all of the couscous. I'm proud of myself for leaving some on my plate though, because I've always been one of those eat past full because it's there and it's good type people. I'm trying not to be that person anymore.
I also cleaned out my fridge today. It gets so disorganized and stuffed with stuff that half the time I don't even know what's in there. I have to throw a lot of food out because I forget about it and it goes bad before I can use it. I'm also having a hard time getting used to shopping for only 1 or 2 people....I used to have to shop for 6!

I've been reading alot about schedules. I've never really been one to try to stick to schedules...being a SAHM I was always pretty free to do whatever , whenever...but lately I'm thinking having some loose Schedules would be a good thing...even though I'm no longer a SAHM but rather a SAHW. Like for instance...Trash pickup is every Tuesday, which means it would be good for me to go thru my fridge every Monday....this way I could weed thru what's there. See what needs to go...see what needs to be used....and see what needs to be bought.

5:45:



Had a Catholic Women's meeting tonight so I decided to just have a cliff bar for dinner, knowing there'd be snacks at the meeting.

I also decided to bring a bottle of Bubbly to the meeting. When CDR retired we were given about 20 bottles of wine and/or champagne. We aren't really wine drinkers so we still have most of those bottles and I'm pretty much living here alone now...so there's no one to drink it with me.....so ....I figured tonights meeting was a chance to share a bottle with friends.



I got home around 10:30 and Genius Boy was having a crab salad sandwich so I made myself a small one. I was really good at the meeting and only had a few small snacks.








What I Wore Today:
Pensacola T-shirt-Tourist Shop Pensacola
Pink Ruffle Skirt-Rose's
Floral Ballet Sneakers-Target(2 years ago)



P.S. Yes this blog post is basically mimicing the posts over at TCL...I like her idea of posting everything she eats and her activities , with pictures. I think it's a great way to really SEE if you're staying on track.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...