Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Around the Yard

It was such a beautiful day today and the yard is looking so pretty I felt I needed to share a few pics:

The Azaleas are blooming....
Tea Roses are also starting to bloom...these will bloom all summer, so I'll have an endless supply of roses all summer.I just noticed these the other day...not sure where they same from...it's some kind of viney flower plant growing up in our Pine Trees?Our Peach Tree has a few small peaches on it......Fountain Garden....A few of our trees are covered in Ivy...This is some weird Tree/Bush thing....I have no idea what exactly it is...it's huge and it blossoms in Spring then gets these HUGE leaves all over it....The Blossoms are started to fall..One of our Papyrus Grasses...this one is HUGE...it's taller than me...And finally I LOVE my Tree Tunnel....I love walking and driving thru it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just, wow. You have an awesome yard. I'm jealous.

Maggii said...

Thanks...it's mostly my husband's handiwork. He lanscaped the whole place when we first moved here....I'm going to miss it. But I hear the new yard in WI is pretty nice too. He says flowers are popping up all over the place...the previous owner planted tons of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...