Sunday, September 03, 2006

What's for dinner Friday......

I call it my Puerto Rican Wannabe Stew......why??? because it's my version of trying to make a Puerto Rican stew and I KNOW I'm doing it wrong...it's close but not close enough....but ...we like it, and that's all that matters...I don't have a recipe ..it's just kind of a throw it together type thing..here are the basic ingredients along with some diced chicken , potatoes and rice....my best friend is from Puerto Rico and she makes authentic Puerto Rican Stew all the time..and she told me basically 'how" to make it....
It's actually pretty yummmy,and again, my picky teen daughter let me know that she really likes THIS meal too.....that's twice in one week that I've gotten positive feedback from the family on one of my meals......I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop..LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...