Saturday, September 23, 2006

Beef Stew........


I was reading Mrs. Catherine's blog @ http://www.xanga.com/MrsCatherine yesterday and saw the stew she was making for her family.....I was going to make stew for my family yesterday but just never made it to the store for the ingredients I was missing....so I went today and made Stew for Supper ...
and Oh My Goodness did it turn out GREAT....as I have mentioned in past posts I'm not usually THAT good a cook.....but again reading so many blogs with so many talented women really does inpire me....I pretty much followed Mrs Catherine's directions...

added a few of my own speical touches like the Chardoney.......

and the 'grilling spices"

.....well.....my stew was to DIE for........I also made garlic parmesean monkey bread from Kelli's blog @ http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/

they were delish as well....

.

2 comments:

Rosa said...

I love stew, and I always wnated to know how to make monkey bread! That looks easier than I thought. I know that stew was good if you have to use a fork to eat it!

TMTW said...

YUM! Recipe swapping is fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...