Friday, September 22, 2006

Feeling Domestic...

I been feeling domestic lately......I realized yesterday that DH will be leaving on deployment in about a week......the time went sooo fast!!....it seems like just yesterday that we found out he would be going in a few months...now those few months are over and he's almost out the door....so .......I've decided I want his last week to be a good one....I've been rather 'lazy' in the homemaking department lately...knitting has consumed my life.....so ....today I'm baking Brownies

.....cheesecake brownies...my favorite kind...YUMM...I'm sooo talented ....see how well I swirl!
here's the finished product: that 's one of the Dishcloths from Rosa it's sitting on.... and here they are on display...again that's one of the Towels from Rosa....actually Rosa's package is what inspired me to bake today to begin with....

Yummm

BTW just so none of you go thinking I'm some kind of SUPERWOMAN.......I DID cheat a little......these weren't baked from Scratch.......I used a mix....LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...