Wednesday, September 13, 2006

SOS #16!!!


Remember that 5 lb. cone of machine knitting yarn I got on e-Bay a week or so ago...well...I tried making a pair fo socks with it.and they turned out GREAT!!...they even ended up with a self striping design!!! I crocheted them with the same pattern as the last ones...they are much thinner because the gauge of the yarn is thinner....I had to adjust the pattern a little to accomodate that...I really like these..they are my new favorite..although I'm now finishing another pair that I started a while back..and I'm really loving them too.....I had put them down to start on my Secret SOS pal socks...then couldn't wait to 'try" the new yarn.....I've finished the first sock and will be starting the second later today..so I should have sock #17 done soon...then I think I'll make a few baby socks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...