Saturday, September 16, 2006

SOS pair #18



another pair of baby socks...

.they are kind of pointy...

and I just started my next knitted pair....I really like this pattern...again, it's from Sockbug...a pattern called Holly's Socks....I'm not sure if I'm doing it right..but I like how it's turning out..I'll take a pic with me wearing them when they are finished and you'll really be able to see the pattern....

When I took the Picture I was worrying that I might not have enough Yarn to finish it off....I have another skein but need that one for the second sock...I have finished this first sock and just barely made it ....I made the foot and toe a bit shorter then they were supposed to be...but it fits fine...I also really like the colors....blue and brown with a touch of green.....almost a 'tweed" look...this is more of that alpaca yarn...I really like knitting with this stuff....it's really soft and makes a sortof 'fuzzy" sock...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...