Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another SOS pair #17


and yet another Pair....

this is the pair I had started a while ago, and put down, to make my secret pal socks...I picked them up again yesterday, and finished them this morning! I love these! Ok...yeah...I seem to 'love" every pair I make....but I do really love these....the are sooo soft and yummy.....the yarn is 100% alpaca.....it's very soft...I really enjoy knitting with this yarn...I used the Port and Starboard pattern again, by Carie at http://knittedbear.blogspot.com/2006/07/port-and-starboard-socks.html

1 comment:

Laura said...

I have to say, I just adore these socks you are making! So fun, so funky, love them, love them, love them!

I am "hand craft" challenged, I cannot knit, emroider, sew (even on a sewing machine!) - though I did dabble in counted cross-stitch a time or two... so anyone who can do such things just amazes me - great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...