Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Latest and Greatest!

Here are my latest projects.....I really like the idea of just throwing stuff together with scraps and I LOVE how this hat turned out.....much nicer then I expected!! this is my daughter Britt modelng!
Hosted by Photobucket.com
And this is a sortof matching purse I was making that day too...I actually finished crocheting it last night and just need to add a lining and sew on a couple of flowers I made for it.
Hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm just sooooo happy with how these turned out!

3 comments:

sara said...

a beautiful hat for a beautiful girl!

Jewels said...

I absolutely love that purse, was it a felting project? The colors are perfect!!

Maggii said...

the purse? no it's just regualr crochet with mostly acylic yarns i sjut used varying stitches...i still need to line it...i love it...I made another wtih slightly different colors but pretty much looks the same ..slightly smaller

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...