Thursday, February 03, 2005

An eBay Day

Well I spent a good portion of today posting a few new things on eBay. Actually I only got 4 new things listed....It's sooooooo time consuming...Wish there was an easier way...........I love reading everyone's blogs...It has really inspired me to be more creative..I admit I fell into a rut of only making things from other peoples patterns...But it's sooo much more fun making up my own stuff...I still use patterns for 'some' things ..But even then I usually try to tweak them a little....Anyways here's the new pics.....These Poncho/Hat sets I designed myself..I enjoy filet and incorporate it in lots of my projects..
Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

and here's my new baby blanket..I think it's very 'punk"...LOL

Hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

sara said...

I love the "punk" baby blanket. Starts the baby's life out right: as an original. No run of the mill blankie for the baby!

sAra

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say that u are amazingly talented!
i adore the baby blankets (are they your own pattern?), and i'm also inspired by it because this is similar to what i am trying to do with my own afghan :)

Maggii said...

yes..i made it up on my own but it's a pretty 'basic' design idea...and i've recently seen similar ones in some of the crochet mags and books..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...