Saturday, February 05, 2005

Magic House?

I swear I must be the luckiest woman alive to live in such a "Magic" house.....where the laundry just hops up and marches itself to the washer ..then hops into the dryer..folds inself and hops right into everyone's drawers...amazingly enough the dishes do the same thing......food hops right out of the fridge and into the frying pan...i swear i never have to lift a finger......i am able to just 'sit around ALL day..doing 'nothing"...at least that seems to be what my 'husband" thinks.....men.....can't live with them , can't kill them......ARGG!!I swear I want to make some little medals to give him for when he gets on his 'martyr" throne....the opne where HE does EVERYTHING and the rest of us all 'sit around doing "nothing""

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...