Thursday, February 17, 2005

Asian Market

Yesterday My friend Lynn took us ( me and my friend Nanci) to a Phillipino Restaurant for lunch...OMG it was delicious!! It's this nice little hole in the wall type place and they treated us sooo well. ...they gave us a sampling of just about everything and it was ALL good....for Dessert we had Battered and Fried Plantain...it was to DIE for!!...after that we did some window shopping...we hit the Knitting store( i actually bought some stuff there) ....the stitching store....the stamping store....then on to the Asian Market where i picked up these dipping bowls...Rae and I like to get Sushi a lot....and we needed something for dipping it in Soy Sauce..Hosted by Photobucket.com


then we headed over to the Asain Bakery a few doors down and got some fresh warm rolls.


Then last night I went to dinner at a really nice place in Down Town Norfolk called Sterlings.. Every 3rd Wednesday the ladies in my neighborhood go out to celebrate any Birthdays that month. The Birthday girl gets to pick the restaurant. I had Broiled Scallops( my favorite) with a nice ginger Sauce and asian slaw, crab puff with cheese, and garlic mashed potatoes......then for dessert I shared a fried cheesecake.YUMM



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...