Saturday, January 08, 2005

One Done One to Go

Well here's my first finished slipcover.


I should have made the bottom border longer. I might take the last row apart and add a few more rows. Now I need to make another just like it, and I don't feel like it..LOL..I started this on the 3rd and finished it last night so that wasn't too bad...I made good progress but it was confusing trying to figure out where I should connect all the squares to form the chair shape....it's going to be even MORE of a hassle trying to replicate it the second time...I'm toying with the idea of switching the colors having Red the main color and yellow the accent. but...i'm not sure....it's already kind of a 'busy" ( HA "kinda"???) pattern. I think having them different will cause even more busyness...but i think I'll like the Red with yellow accents better...and kind of wish I had done that from the start...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh man, I LOVE the slipcover, colors n all. I never thought of crocheting one. The colors are just perfect.. Garnet and Gold!!!

sara said...

WOWZAPALOOZA!!! Speechless. I'm just speechless.

Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...