Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Newest Knitting

Britt had a Gymnastics meet tonight. I didn't want to bring my 'slipcover" project as it it getting too big to lug around, so i decided to start a NEW project. The Alien Illusion Scarf from the Stich N' Bitch book( I just bought it the other day). I wasn't sure I would be able to do it, as it's a mroe complicated pattern then I'm used to.( most of my 'knitting" has consisted of making one long solid strip) this pattern calls for color changes for every two rows and even stitch changes in the middle of rows. But I'm doing Ok and I can even see the 'alien" taking shape in the design. This is going to be for Rachel( I just wish I had gotten this book BEFORE Christmas so it could have been a gift)Any ways I'm about halfway thru my first 'alien".. and I'm really enjoying it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...