Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A Head Start

Wow.....the Holidays went by so quickly, there was so much I didn't accomplish. I figure maybe if I start now I can accomplish much more this year? I'm new to this blogging thing but hope posting here regularly will keep me motivated to try new things and finish old things..thing is...I have soooo many projects in my head right now that I don't know where to start or what to do next...since it's the beginning of the year I figure I can concentrate on things for myself for a little while.....I did just start crocheting what I hope will be slipcovers for some tired old chairs I have in my Living Room. I've JUST started so there ins't much to report or show yet...I also want to make seat covers for my kitchen and dining room chairs....I have the 'ideas" in my head and even bought yarn for them.....although by the time I get to them my 'ideas" will have changed and I'll need to get new yarn...I'm also picking up knitting again.....I just finished a pretty purplish scarf for a good friend for her Birthday. I need to make more scarves and things for other friends...My best friend keeps reminding me that if i was a good friend I'd make things for her...LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...