Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Silly Kitty

So Operation "get the house ready to sell" is in full swing. I am purging and clearing and decluttering like a mad woman. Yesterday I took about 10 bags of 'stuff' to the Salvation Army(and I only came back with ONE 'small" box...LOL) . Sooo anyway.....as I'm clearing out the cabinet in my china hutch Silly Kitty just HAS to get in there...I don't know what it is with her..any time I'm clearing something out, she HAS to climb into whatever it is I'm doing. The other day I was trying to get a drawer unstuck in one of my coffee tables, and I took the lower drawer out to try to have better access to the top one.Well she HAD to climb into the opening from the lower drawer and go hide in the table. Had a FUN time trying to get her back out so I could put the drawer back..LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...