Thursday, January 03, 2008

Day 3.....

of the New Year! It's hard to believe we are already 3 days into the New Year. I don't know...it all feels different this year...or should I say it really 'doesn't" feel different. It doesn't feel like it's 2008 already. I've jumped into the whole declutter reorganize the house plan. I have a ton of bags of STUFF to donate tomorrow.





Dh painted the masterbath this weekend. I don't like it. He used a stark white which just doesn't match AT ALL. Everything else in that room was "Ivory" and now looks really beige, and looks weird with the WHITE of the walls. I need to come up with a way to make it all look tied together. I'm thinking of maybe going with some creamy beigy towels..and some bright white rugs? then maybe I can find a couple of 'art' pieces in beigy tones to hang on the walls to break up some of the BRIGHT WHITE? I don't know? I've told him we really shouldn't continue with that WHITE thruout the house....that we should use some creamy ivories or something instead. I just hope he listens. We've stripped the wallpaper off the downstairs bath and he wants to paint this weekend
We are actually thinking of replacing the counters and sinks. But we'll still need to stick with the beigy ivory color to match all the tilework and floor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...