Monday, October 13, 2008

Shopping Shopping

Thanks to Kerry at More, More, More... I am hooked on J.Crew......I'm in a shopping mood(been stuck home forever) and just couldn't resist this adorable Adelaide dress:
And these Gorgeous Penelope Shoes....are these shoes to DIE for or what!!??I also put in a mark. order....got a couple of cute bags.....the By Your Side bag in Yellow...

The Essential Tote in Grape...The Silvertone Hammered Metal CuffThe Make Change Converatable Drop Earrings in Silver...And the Pretty Pleated Top.....Yikes...Hope CDR doesn't get toooooo mad.....LOL.....I've hardly spent anything this last two weeks though.....so I think I'm good....

Sad thing is.....my J.Crew order cost me twice as much as my mark. order.....it was mostly the shoes...but I just couldn't pass them up!! They are just too AWE$OME!!!

2 comments:

Kerry Noone, Amtrak Careers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k e r r y said...

I am so jealous - I want to SHOP!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...