Friday, December 17, 2010

Busy as a Bee...

What a busy day today. I didn't go anywhere but there was so much to do here at home. I spent the day wrapping and packaging gifts. Wasn't able to get to the Post Office(didn't have Genius Boy's full addy) so I'll have to mail everything out on Monday. Hopefully it will all get to it's recipients on time! I'll have to mail everything Priority. Then I spent the rest of the day working on BIL Scrapbook and FINALLY finsihed! Hopefully Commander will be home soon and I can convince him to take me out for Dinner.

I never really got around to blogging about our Housebuilding progress much. So I'm sharing pics of the scrapbook of the whole process. From Breaking Ground to the End Product.


























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...