Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Company Girl??

Ok , so I really dropped the ball with January's Company Girl.....totally vegged out and really didn't particpate...every now and then I checked out the blog and did one of the things she suggests..but I didn't really do enough to feel it was worth keeping track of the points or anything. It did get motivate me to do a few extra things here and there though....so all was not lost. February ...it doesn't look like it will be very condusive to follow it either. I'll be gone most of the month. So housekeeping schedules and getting my 'home' in order really wont be something I can focus on this month. I'll still check in and see if there are any little things I can add to my days, even as a guest in my SIL's home in WI. But I don't think it will be worth keeping track. As much as I'm excited about going up there and seeing and spending time with the CDR..I kinda hate that it infringes on things I'm trying to accomplish with my home and my life..LOL . Even losing weight is going to be hard to accomplish up there during this visit. It's like I have to put everything on "Hold"...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...