Thursday, August 21, 2008

Simple Journal

Check out Simple Woman's blog for more great Day Journal Entries:

Outside my Window...a slight breeze is blowing thru the trees...



I am Thinking..I really need to get a few things done here..



I am thankful for...this beautiful day.



From the Kitchen...I ate poptarts today.



I am wearing...a little blue country frock.



I am reading...all my blogs, catching up from having been gone the last few days.



I am hoping......Drama Teen has a great year at College!



I am hearing......crickets and other bugs outside.



I am creating..invites for CDR's Retirement Ceremony.



Around the house......I have loads of Housework to Catch up on.



One of my favorite things......cool breezes.



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...working on the house now that the kids are all pretty much gone. Getting it ready to sell( yes looks like that might be a good possibility again)



Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

I'm going to miss these two...............

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...