Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Busy Week

This week is shaping up to be a busy one as well. Tomorrow the CDR and I are heading up to Arlington Cemetary with a bunch of our fellow Parishoners for the Internment of Our Late Priest, Father Richardson. It should be an amazing ceremony.


This weekend we'll be going back up to Poor Clares for the Dedication Ceremony , again for Father Richardson, of the new Memorial Garden in his name.

And then Monday morning Drama Teen and I will be heading up to JMU to "move her in"....not sure How I feel about that..Part of me is excited for her ...but part of me doesn't want to let her go. I felt the same when we Dropped the Co-ed off at Tech her first year. The Co-ed will be heading back up to Tech this week as well. She has one semester left!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...