Monday, August 25, 2008

Simple Journal for Today




Outside my Window...a little bird is chirping.


I am thinking...I have sooooo much to do.


I am thankful for...some peace and quiet.


From the kitchen...I'm having a frozen Pizza for lunch( well not ALL of it...a couple pieces)


I am wearing...a knit sundress..nice and comfy.


I am reading...magazines.I have a magazine addiction.


I am hoping...things work out and CDR is happy with his decisions.


I am creating...a more organized craft space.


I am hearing...the buzzer go off constantly for my Pizza..lol.




Around the house....I have so much work to do to get this house market ready. Yes STILL!


One of my favorite things...starting over in new places.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... .fixing up the house. New flooring in master bedroom. New flooring in hallway. Entryway. Painting Master Bedroom and Bath


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Little Miss Chirpy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...