Thursday, November 30, 2006

feeling so blue.......

I hate that I'm being such a whiney navy wife...but I'm really feeling pretty blue these days....feeling neglected and not very loved by the hubby these days.....DH is not a very demonstative man.....and over the last few years we've had our marrige struggles....so it's no surprise that I'm feeling pretty insecure these days..I'd give anything to get an e-mail saying he loves me and misses me...I've even told him so....and yet I have not recieved such an e-mail..yes he HAS been e-mailing and calling...which I am extremely grateful for .as even just THAT is a LOT for hubby to do for me.....there have been times( in the past) when he has not bothered to...so I'm grateful for any e-mails he sends..and he's been doing a pretty good job to e-mail regularly.....but still, it would really help to be told that i'm loved and missed.....I'm trying so hard to be the good Christian woman and rely on God thru this but it's really getting hard...and I'm starting to feel like such a failure..why can't I just trust that God loves me and why can't that be enough for me???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time. I don't know how to make you feel better, but I hope you know that I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I'll also get in touch with kpixie.com where I got your gift certificate and get them to resend it. It sounds like you could really use it right now.

StarKnits said...

oh man everyone goes through that. it's so hard when our DH are away esp when we NEED to hear the stuff we need.
i know that doesn't help much but everyone does go through it, hang in there and it will get better.

For a Season said...

Maggii,
Stumbled across your site while following rabbit trails. Let me just say, "Thank you." Thank you to you, your daughter, and your husband for the sacrifices you are making for our country. Be strong, we will add your name to our prayers. God bless you!

Maggii said...

thanks you guys...it really helps to hear supportive words right now...it's all I really want from the hubby.....I feel a little better today....I sent off an e-mail to DH trying to explain how Im feeling and told him I'm going to let it drop....I'll keep supporting him and letting him know we miss and love him ..but I'm going to try to stop being such a whineypuss...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...