Saturday, November 04, 2006

Spent My Day at BeautiU(niversity)

About 2 months ago I signed on as a Beauticontrol Consultant...mostly to get great skincare products at a discount....when you sign up you get half your kit right away and then you get the second half when you attend "BeautiU" a special training session.....well today was the day...I almost blew it off....it started at 8:00am in Va Beach......and I REAAAAAALLY didn't want to get up this morning....and I really wasn't looking forward to the 'training" as I wasn't planning on actually 'selling" this stuff..LOL......but...you don't get the rest of your kit if you don't go so I dragged myself out of bed...and shlept over to the convention center for my BeautiU training......wow.......it was great!!! I got way more out of it then I expected and I'm thinking I might actually want to 'sell' the stuff after all.....

I came home and couldn't wait to finally use my SPA products.....I've had them for a while ...just never made the time to SPA myself........I've been using the regular skincare ....but not all the cool spa treatments....so tonight I treated myself to a little Self SPA.....oh it was heavenly!!!



I started by running a nice warm bath filled with the
Theraputic Bath Minerals.....it looks like dull grey powder in the jar but when you throw it in the tub it turns the water a beautiful blue green color and makes the water super silky.....





then I lit some candles....and popped my SPA CD into a portable CD player.......nice soothing sounds and music.....I gather all my other products next to the tub and my fluffy towels..and a nice washcloth.....then I cleansed my face with my Facial Cleanser.....




I climbed into the tub of nice warm ..lightly fragranced water........the first thing I did was use Instant Manicure on my hands and then my feet...it has dead sea salts to exfoliate...and natural oils to moisturize..... then rinsed.....then I moistened my face and neck and spread the Warming Tea Tree Mask on my face and neck...oh did it feel wonderful....it warms up as you start to rub it in.........mmnnnnnnn ...left in on for a few minutes and wiped it off with my damp wash cloth....


Now onto Lip Apeel and Nourishing Eye pads....I started with the bottom half of my jar of Lip APeel....spread it on my lips.....and then placed 1/2 and eye pad on each eye...lay my head back and just relaxed.....for a good 10 minutes..... the lip Apeel is like a mask for you lips and sloughs away flakey lips...LOL




Next wiped off the lip Apeel and removed the eye pads....spread the balm from the top part of my Lip Apeel jar on my lips and soaked for a few more minutes....

it was all soooooooo relaxing.....it's been ages since I've treated myself to a nice leisurely bath.....



upon drying off I slathered Frozen Margarita Foot creme all over my feet and ankles and threw on a pair of comfy cotton socks....I'm still feeling the effects ..........then slathered Moisturizing Mineral Lotion all over.....put on my comfy PJ's and then finished my skincare routine... and finally finished with a slathering of Regeneration Extreme Repair Hand therapy.....





I feel like a QUEEN!! I have GOT to do this more often....my plan is to treat myself to a Self Spa every weekend....I realize I REALLY need to start taking better care of myself....that was actually one of the things I wanted to work on while hubby was deployed...taking the time to start taking care of myself.....I've got to be honest...I've been lazy the last few years and really have let myself go....not just the weight.....but my appearance as well...it's too easy to just shlepp around in sweats with messy hair and no makeup.....so one goal of this deployment is to take time everyweek for a major 'beauti" treatment......and to try to add small beauti habits to my daily routines....

3 comments:

Angelika said...

You go girl, pamper yourself. Just don't turn into Cleopatra and keep on knitting - just not in the tub ;)

Heather said...

sounds heavenly!

Anonymous said...

Hi girls,

Been there done that!:-)..the products are heavenly in deed...however if your a entrepreneur and keep your options open...do inquire here www.ladyexecutives.com

Lisa
Lady Executive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...