Friday, November 03, 2006

Deployment Blues

I really shouldn't say blues....I'm feeling much better lately.....I still have my moments...but I think I've gotten past most of the 'blues".....One month down....6 more to go.....this first month went by pretty quickly.....hopefully the next 6 will as well....luckily the hubby has been able to call pretty often...so far he's called about once a week or so...although it's been a while since his last call....I have a feeling the phonecalls will be few and far between from now on.....the first few weeks they spent a lot of time in portcalls....he got to go to Rome( even if it was only for 4 hours) he went to the Vatican and got to see the Tomb of Pope John Paul....he also went to Pompeii...and to Cyprus......yeah rough life...LOL........it took all my strength to keep a smile on my face and be enthusiastic for his good fortune at being able to see these places.......maybe one day I'll get to see them too......On the Other hand I woudn't trade being stuck on that ship for anything!!...he says they are keeping him VERY busy....TOO busy...but that's probably a 'good' thing.....it will make the time go faster for him if he's kept too busy to think about it...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...