Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Road Trip!!

Brittney had yesterday and today off from school.....so ......we decided to go on a "girls only" road Trip!!.....we drove up to Va Tech to see my other daughter Rachel......it was a pretty fun trip.....the drive was nice...it's very scenic during the second half of the trip...driving thru the Shenandoans..and with the foliage this time of year.....about 4 1/2 hours( I speed a little...LOL)....then we spent the day with Rachel....her boyfriend Joe ....her roomate Meghan....I took the girls shopping...we dragged poor Joe along...but luckily there were some video game stores to keep him occupied while we looked at shoes and jewelry and such.....then we all went to Dinner at Kabuki's, the Japenese restaurant right next door to our Hotel..and finished the evening at Cold Stone Creamery for IceCream.......this morning we are waiting for Rae to get out of classes and call us ...then we'll have lunch with her and Joe and possibly Meghan....and head back out......I want to get home in time to VOTE!!!

I'll post a few pics of our trip later when I get home...I forgot to take any yesterday once I got here( took a few while we were on the road...not sure how they turned out) so I'll try to get a few today before I leave....

1 comment:

Laura said...

How fun, how fun! Can't wait to see the pictures....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...