Friday, September 06, 2013

OOTD

Just thought I'd do a quick Outfit of the Day..

My top is Webster Miami from Target a year or two ago. I've worn it quite a bit this summer.  The pants are Converse One-Stars, again from Target. They are a navy cropped cargo and really comfortable. I've had these for a few years and used to wear them ALL the time.  I haven't worn them much this year though. I think I just keep forgetting I have them.

And my Sandals are also Target...Can't remember the brand and everything has worn off by now. I LOVE these sandals and wore them ALL the time last summer and this summer. I think they are on their way out though. You can see where they are fraying at the front...and if you look close you might even notice some beads are starting to go missing. I really wish I could have found another good pair like this. I looked all summer and just didn't find ANYthing I like as much as these.  And Gosh ...I sooooo need a Pedicure!!!LOL



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...