Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What's New at mark.








Thought I'd do a quick post about a few new items I've ordered from mark.


I got these really cute Sandals for Britt ,and just recently ordered them for myself as well. And We both got the Big Hoop Earrings...I got them in Coral and she got them in the Green.


I also ordered the New Version of Instant Vacation..a Light Airy Beachy Scent...I really like this one...it's my New Spring Scent. As a bonus with the Scent you get the Starfish Necklace...I've been wearing it everyday...it's my new signature piece.



And I ordered the Instant Vacation Self Tanners for Face and Body( haven't tried those yet)




Here's my latest bag...I haven't started using this one yet. I've been waiting for Spring.



All of these items can found today at my mark. store....check my sidebar for the link.





Brittney is wearing the Gold Sandals here:

The little black dress is also mark.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...