Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pay it Forward

This seems like a such a fun concept ..so I figured what the hey...sign up for this one too....I'm such a 'joiner" today....LOL

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

I've actually signed up under two bloggers Noricum over at the Soapbox
and Kath over at Message in a Bottle

I haven't heard back yet wether I'm 'in'...but I only just now asked so it may take them a while to get back to me... I figured I may as well post about it now.....

4 comments:

noricum said...

You're in! You have blogger set to hide your e-mail address, though. Please e-mail me your mailing address.

Maggii said...

Cool! Thanks!

Laura said...

{Gulp!}

Can I participate? And do I have to make the homemade gift, or can I buy a homemade gift? Because my talents are lacking, but I love to shop at craft shows (woo-hoo, Sami Show!). If I have to make it, I'll still do it - but it may take 364 days, LOL! (Just kidding, I'll think of something a lot sooner than that, I'm sure...)

What do I gotta do to sign up?

Maggii said...

From what I can tell it just says 'a' homemade gift...doesn't specify 'who' makes it..LOL..so I say sure.....all you need to do is send me your snailmail addy....and then make your own Pay it Forward post on your blog promising to send something to 3 people...you can jsut cut and paste that part from my blog if you'd like...that's what I did...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...