Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hair Spray Revisited

I keep falling behind in my blogging....

here is the update on HairSpray...OMG...it was AWESOME!! We had a really great time. We went with 8 other members from our church...a perfect "Ladies Day Out". We all agreed that the actress who played Penny Pingleton( the lead "Traci's" best friend) was the best!! She was just too adorable...and the show was just tooo great for words......definately worth it.....afterwards we all went out to dinner at Paradocks......and had a really great meal...and wonderful fellowship....

The only sour note of the whole day was that as we were parking( right before going in to see the show) I accidently scraped up against my friends van as I parked next to her (and put a really nasty scratch).....sheesh what is 'wrong' with me lately.....that's the third incident in less than a year.....I've driven for over 26 years and never had an accident.....then have three in one year!! ARGG...I'm almost afraid to get behind the wheel anymore...LOL...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...