Tuesday, October 03, 2006

7 Months to Go

Well...today was the day...I left my hubby at the pier this morning and wont see him again for at least 7 months.....we've been thru a few deployments but never one this long...I don't know, today was strange..it felt 'different"....I guess the thought that he's going to be gone for more than half a year makes it strange....at least this time it's an aircraft carrier...rather than a submarine.....we'll have e-mail and even snail mail( we had neither when he was on subs)..and maybe I'll even get a few phone calls....these next several months will probably be a little rough...we'll miss him....and I'll have to take care of things on my own....but ...I am also looking forward to having this time....to really sink my teeth into a few projects...

1 comment:

Laura said...

(((((HUGS))))) I can't imagine... will keep you in prayer! (And your hubby too, of course...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...